Don't let Social Security just happen.
There are several little known strategies that allow you to boost your benefits and increase your income during retirement years.
Sadly, many people never get to use them because they are unaware of all their choices when signing up for benefits.
What you don’t know NOW could cost you LATER.
Find out what key factors you should be aware of before applying for
Some important issues we can help you navigate through:
▪ How benefits are calculated and simple strategies to increase them.
▪ Will your Social Security benefits be taxed?
(The answer is not a simple Yes or No.)
▪ Options for coordinating Social Security benefits with other sources of retirement income.
▪ Coordinating with a spouse…why some married couples could miss out on substantial benefits.
▪ How will continuing to work impact your Social Security Benefit?
▪ The current state of the Social Security system… what might happen in the future?
▪ Special strategies for married couples, divorced individuals and minor children.
Being well informed can potentially get you more money.
Evaluating your Social Security benefit options requires KNOWLEDGE of the rules and computer SOFTWARE to compare the different filing options.
Upon receiving your request we will contact you to schedule the delivery and review of your complimentary report.
- - -
Along with your Social Security Analysis Report we will also help you compare and evaluate the different filing strategies available to you, answering any questions you may have.
THE NEXT STEP:
Once the above is accomplished, if you want to take the next step, we will help you develop a comprehensive strategy which will include an income plan to coordinate your maximized Social Security filing strategy with your other retirement assets.